This newsletter is sponsored by Dreamdata.
Have you ever struggled to gain a holistic understanding of what impact different teams in your organization, have on revenue? Lars, Ole, and Steffen struggled with the same… so they built Dreamdata.
Dreamdata is a B2B Revenue Attribution and Analytics platform that helps B2B go-to-market teams build, repeat and scale success.
By connecting data from across the go-to-market tech stack, Dreamdata is able to track every session by every user of every account; giving Marketers unprecedented clarity over the customer journey.
Revenue Analytics — dreamdata.io
Dreamdata enables go-to-market teams to understand where your deals are coming from.
Their Revenue Analytics gives unprecedented insights into the metrics behind your channels, campaigns and segments across the pipeline.
Performance Attribution — dreamdata.io
With Dreamdata you can measure and analyse performance across all your revenue-generating activities with our Performance feature. Maximise effectiveness, improve ROI, and scale success.
Attribute revenue back to your paid channels with the attribution models that best meet your business needs.
Customer Journeys — dreamdata.io
From first touch to the last, every touch matters. Dreamdata’s Journeys feature reveals the complete picture of each customer journey in real-time.
- Sort through interactive company profiles and visualized customer journey timelines to reveal every detail of the accounts in your pipeline.
- Find, compare and understand your deals instantly. Drill down on each contact’s individual journey through the dashboard’s intuitive search and timeline
Content Analytics — dreamdata.io
Dreamdata’s Content Analytics stops the guesswork and shows you whether your content is turning views into leads, prospects and new business.
- Measure your content’s influence on pipeline.
- Identify your best performing pages.
- Attribute revenue to your content.
- Understand ROI of SEO efforts
- Sort traffic by visitors, contacts and accounts.