- Several years ago, Charity Majors was the first infrastructure hire at Parse. While supporting the mobile backend as a service before and after the Facebook acquisition, she had access toa tool where she could slice and dice her infrastructure, to gain visibility into a particular section of services and answer questions.
Sponsored by: Free Lunch Coffee
- Joe Mahavuthivanij is a long time collector and investor in Magic the gathering... but one day, his entire collection was stolen - which today, would have been worth a million dollars. Ouch... Being into pop culture relics, Joe wanted a way to make these assets accessible to those who love them most - without requiring them to pay huge sums of money. So he and Tony set out to build a solution to do just that.
- Jeff Bermant got into tech because, believe it or not - he was annoyed at the internet, and its lack of privacy. After a casual conversation with his son, he realized that the average user is not getting paid for their data. He found this to be wrong - and set out to fix the problem, to ensure users got paid for their data, not Google, Facebook or anyone else.
- Prior to freelance development, Rob Joseph worked in an office as an IT consultant and had to ride the train to the office. Being packed in the car like a sardine, he would see he received a message on his phone, but had no way to get to it. He wanted a way to have these messages read to him.
Sponsored by: In Dice We Trust
- When he started to pursue his core mission, Ron Rock noticed that iOt sensors were going to put his core mission on steroids. Four years ago, his company pivoted to be solely focused on iOt & commercial real estate - to create smart, clean, safe - and connected - facilities.
Their tech. Their products… Their stories.
In a tech startup, how do you get from an idea on the back of a napkin to a fully functioning product? Code Story is a podcast featuring tech leaders, reflecting the roads they travelled and the products they created. On the show, we interview tech visionaries, digging into the critical moments of what it takes to change an industry, and build & lead a team that has your back.
Hosted by Noah Labhart, Code Story is a window into the digital startup world. In their own words, tech veterans share what it feels like to create a world class product, how to recover from critical mistakes, and how to scale your solution to the masses.