- When Davit Buniatyan started in on his PHD at Princeton, he started working with large data sets to recreate neural networks. In doing so, he realized how much computational power was required to learn from even a small - large scale data set. With this, he set out to build a tool to make companies more efficient at learning from their data.
- Charlie & Chinmay got together early in 2020, with a shared passion for reducing transportation related emissions by creating the one stop e-mobility shop - complete with a marketplace and vetting system for the best micro mobility options available. This is the creation story of RidePanda.
- Sophy Lee has been working on her current product for 6.5 years, starting at a different company formerly known as Shuttle. The product was built originally to map out a trip from point a to b, and have a driver give a protected ride to a child. Four years ago, her current company acquired the product, at which point she joined as CTO to lead the Technology & Information Security team.
Sponsored by: Shape & Foster
- Adam Wathan has been obsessed with computers since he was a kid. In fact, he was introduced to computers by his 1st grade librarian.. and his first programming project was using Q-Basic, following a tutorial on how to make a pro wrestling simulator.
- Podcasts are a great thing – the good parts of a radio show, the powerful snippets from an audio book, with all the content control of a topical news feed. Yet, there was something missing when Leah Culver tried to find her next episode to listen to, while training for her 1st marathon.
Their tech. Their products… Their stories.
In a tech startup, how do you get from an idea on the back of a napkin to a fully functioning product? Code Story is a podcast featuring tech leaders, reflecting the roads they travelled and the products they created. On the show, we interview tech visionaries, digging into the critical moments of what it takes to change an industry, and build & lead a team that has your back.
Hosted by Noah Labhart, Code Story is a window into the digital startup world. In their own words, tech veterans share what it feels like to create a world class product, how to recover from critical mistakes, and how to scale your solution to the masses.
When you read the headlines about cryptocurrency, you mostly hear about the price of Bitcoin skyrocketing (or falling), whats going on with Coinbase, the latest scandal of an obscure exchange getting hacked, and things like that. What you don’t hear about is the amazing technology and community of people creating this world of interconnected nodes and networks to process transactions in a decentralized, effective, secure manner. Enjoy our episodes on the blockchain!
When we started Code Story in 2019, I had no idea about the podcasting world and what went it to it. Though it is not rocket science, there are a number of things that are required…. a good mic, headphones, a quiet room – and of course, good podcast technology, specifically partners around hosting, publishing, streaming, discovery, etc. Enjoy our podcast related episodes, from the great tech visionaries in the space.
In Season 3 of the Code Story podcast, we interviewed Seth Mattox, co-founder and CEO of Apex Hosting. Within this episode, which was episode 12, we uncovered the innovative bits around how Seth and his friends never wanted to stop gaming… so much so, that they build a successful business around Minecraft hosting. And not just any hosting company, but a hosting company with the best support in town.
We thought it was so great, we decided to make it super easy for those looking for Minecraft Hosting to signup using the link below. Enjoy this great product and company!
Previously, we interviewed Andrew Overton on the Code Story podcast, about his startup – Saga. I wanted to give a shout out to the company, and tell you about their amazing product!
This holiday season, grow closer to your family even while apart with Saga, a voice-based app for families to save family memories that just launched earlier this year during COVID.