It’s International Podcast Day! The celebration is a great opportunity to connect with fellow podcasters, podcast listeners, podcast enthusiasts, and leaders in the podcasting industry. Help spread the word by telling your friends, sharing the celebration on your podcasts and social media feeds, and using #InternationalPodcastDay.
Get involved with International Podcast Day
Getting involved with International Podcast Day can be as easy as sending out a tweet about your favorite show. Here are some tips straight from the official website.
- Use #InternationalPodcastDay to engage with others worldwide talking about the event
- Explain to someone what a podcast is and get them hooked!
- Share your favorite podcast with someone… Code Story?
- Send feedback to your favorite podcasters and thank them!
- Provide a rating & review on Apple Podcasts or other platforms
Be sure to check out the website for even more ways to participate!
Our Latest Episode
Code Story | E8: Jon Buda, Transistor.fm — share.transistor.fmBuilding on the early tech he learned, Jon Buda became a ruby on rails champion – building his projects using the back and front end components of the language. Having created a Spotify like music platform – way before Spotify existed – he gained large experience in what is required to host and process audio files. While working at Cards Against Humanity, he created his second podcast hosting solution in time to host a single.. and very popular podcast. This solution would come to be known as Transistor.fm.