- While she was working on her PhD for medical simulation and training, Veena was contacted by her now co-founder. He let her know that he wanted to add virtual reality to his clinic. She thought wow, this is an amazing opportunity, to make the therapy experience better for patients.
- Adam and his brother took anonymous ID verification and ran with it inside of their email marketing tool. After some time, they realized email marketing is a tough space to compete in… so they switched to an area they were intrigued by, and had already built something to work with.
- As a renter and landlord, Paraag intimately felt the pains on both sides of the equation, when it comes to security deposits. Rather than people stuffing large amounts of cash into a system that doesn't help either side, he knew there was a better way to help renters... and landlords.
- In 2014, Cody was working in San Francisco and planned to have some drinks with his friends. One of them had to go all the way home to drop off some luggage, before heading to happy hour. He took the ideas he wrote down that night, and in 2017, he set out to solve this complex problem… by just getting started.
- At a prior startup, the opinionated nature of project tools his team was using started to get in the way of their productivity... not to mention, it was not possible to get a birds eye view of direction, progress, etc. across multiple projects.
Their tech. Their products… Their stories.
In a tech startup, how do you get from an idea on the back of a napkin to a fully functioning product? Code Story is a podcast featuring tech leaders, reflecting the roads they travelled and the products they created. On the show, we interview tech visionaries, digging into the critical moments of what it takes to change an industry, and build & lead a team that has your back.
Hosted by Noah Labhart, Code Story is a window into the digital startup world. In their own words, tech veterans share what it feels like to create a world class product, how to recover from critical mistakes, and how to scale your solution to the masses.
About the Host
Did you know that creating an income online or adding a new revenue stream to your business has never been easier? Have you ever considered taking your knowledge, skills and expertise and converting it into a course that you can sell online?
Join over 2 million people who access learning anytime, anywhere, on any device. Go to https://trylearnworlds.com/codestory to start your 30-day FREE trial.
This message is sponsored by Shortcut.
In the world of software today, shipping quickly is the name of the game… but that doesn’t mean you can cut corners. You have to plan, build, and measure success within your delivery. So how do you focus on the software, and not on the project management?
Thats where Shortcut comes in.
TL;DR – Give Shortcut a try by clicking here.
This message is sponsored by Masterworks.
Today, investors face a dilemma. The global pandemic has completely disrupted markets. The S&P 500 is currently trading near its highest valuation levels since the dot-com crash of 2000. And treasury rates are near 0.
Finding promising investments is harder than ever.
Recently, Bloomberg asked investment experts where they’d personally invest $100,000 right now.
And, They overwhelmingly recommended alternatives, like contemporary art.
This messages is sponsored by the Compiler podcast.
I wanted to let you in on a new podcast I’m super excited about… Technology can be big, bold, bizarre, and complicated. How do we unravel industry shifts, and better understand new ideas?
I’m excited to tell you more about one of our Season 5 sponsors.
The team at CTO.ai have crafted the platform toolchain to enable developer operations at scale. Some teams are staffed up to take these tools and run them right away.