This message is sponsored by CAST AI.
According to some studies out there, 30-40% of cloud budgets are wasted. Managing your cloud bill is a tough task, where visibility is difficult to obtain, and the more complex your infrastructure becomes, the harder it is to stay on top of the cost.
That’s where CAST AI comes in.
Listen to the founder!
Bonus: Leon Kuperman, CAST.ai — codestory.co
At his prior startup, Leon and his CEO would get into conversations about – you guessed – his cloud spending bill. He knew that the usage was justified, but could not point to why each piece of infrastructure was allocated. And further, he could not automatically optimize it, and reduce the bill.
CAST AI brings automated cloud optimization to the world of Kubernetes. It’s the one platform that cuts your cloud bill in half, automates DevOps tasks, and guarantees business continuity by preventing downtime.
Cut your expenses by automating instance selection and rightsizing, bin packing pods, and use of spot instances with automatic interruption handling.
- Use spot instances that offer 70-90% discounts
- Get the most cost-effective instance types
- Generate detailed cost reports to forecast expenses
Focus on the high-level challenges and leave the repetitive details like VMs, networks, and storage to us. Automate with Terraform, work in CLI or via the API.
- Avoid repetitive low level tasks
- Automate infrastructure lifecycle management
- Get instance services for in-cluster observability
CAST AI builds an active-active infrastructure spanning multiple clouds or regions. Guarantee business continuity and keep your reputation without the cost increase.
- The platform adopts the active-active approach to Disaster Recovery
- Achieved through custom multi-cloud networking layer
Trusted by the Biggest Names
Perfect for companies large and small. CAST AI doesn’t require additional engineers to do the work. You start saving as soon as you turn it on.