- Five years ago, Mark started a side project, building a weather app that combined up to date weather with his wife's beautiful landscape illustrations. Shortly after - Apple started promoting their apps, and their business started to take off. Today, they have ventured into nature based mindfulness apps, through their company known as Wild Ventures.
Sponsored by: Best Self
- Dave Zohrob has been a podcast listener for a long time, but never really thought about what was under the hood. After considering a few different avenues, including yet another podcast app, they decided to focus on podcast analytics - some might say the app annie for podcasting. This is the creation story of Chartable.
Sponsored by: Tresta
- Andrew Smith has always thought the largest business opportunity and moral obligation is the commercialization of environmental technologies. Taking a look at the 10 billion tons of freight that is shipped annually in the US alone, his perspective was solidified. This is the creation story of Outrider.
Sponsored by: Outrider
- Cole Raven and his team figured out that podcast episode discovery is downright terrible. There is no IMDB for podcasts. After some community polling and volunteer participation from a team in Australia, they set out to build Podchaser - which is your source for podcast discovery.
- Coming soon... we will be releasing Season 3 of the Code Story podcast. With 2 seasons under our belt, we've dialed into the founder tidbits that you want to hear most. And, we are going to take a few new approaches to how we shape those conversations, produce those episodes, and bring your favorite show to life.
- Early on in his life, Ryan Graciano aspired to be many things. Early in his career, he met a group of entrepreneurs who had an idea to provide credit scores to millions of users... for free. This idea would eventually become Credit Karma.
Their tech. Their products… Their stories.
In a tech startup, how do you get from an idea on the back of a napkin to a fully functioning product? Code Story is a podcast featuring tech leaders, reflecting the roads they travelled and the products they created. On the show, we interview tech visionaries, digging into the critical moments of what it takes to change an industry, and build & lead a team that has your back.
Hosted by Noah Labhart, Code Story is a window into the digital startup world. In their own words, tech veterans share what it feels like to create a world class product, how to recover from critical mistakes, and how to scale your solution to the masses.