- The original founding team for foreUp tried to build social media and an internal platform for golf courses... and the problem was - it wasn't taking off. So when Brendon joined the team, the decided to primarily focus on tee sheets, which golfers use to book a tee time. From that point, the product, the team and the companies success... grew.
- In this episode of the SimplyPHP Unscripted Podcast, our Co-Founder, Tony Capozzi interviews our host Noah Labhart. As you know, Noah is the Co-Founder & CTO of Veryable, (an on-demand labor marketplace for manufacturing, logistics, and warehousing) along with the being the Host of the success Podcast called, Code Story. During their conversation, Noah shares his experience and best practices for companies working with technology & development.
- In 2013, Dean's friend asked him to build a registration form for his business. He was baffled that he would ask for something like this, given there are solutions out there for this sort of thing. However, after searching for options - he couldn't find anything to recommend.
Sponsored by: Cloud Academy
- Combined with his desire to game forever, Seth and his partners approached the gaming community applying real estate concepts with digital hosting. He and his partners started a Minecraft hosting company, with the best support in the industry.
- When Ethereum came out, Christopher Brown was hooked - and found inspiration in the historical marker that cryptocurrency was making. In getting involved, He found that he had difficulty keeping up with who was building what in the space - and he could only imagine how hard it was for outsiders to keep up.
Their tech. Their products… Their stories.
In a tech startup, how do you get from an idea on the back of a napkin to a fully functioning product? Code Story is a podcast featuring tech leaders, reflecting the roads they travelled and the products they created. On the show, we interview tech visionaries, digging into the critical moments of what it takes to change an industry, and build & lead a team that has your back.
Hosted by Noah Labhart, Code Story is a window into the digital startup world. In their own words, tech veterans share what it feels like to create a world class product, how to recover from critical mistakes, and how to scale your solution to the masses.